A market leader in the supply of masterkeyed cylinder locks and supplier of access control, security systems based in the North East. It has built its reputation and brand through delivering high quality innovative products and outstanding exceptional customer service. Our route to market is mostly through the architectural ironmonger / security provider although with some larger projects we do work closely with the end users, architects and main contractors to design modern security systems. Our products meet or exceed the highest international standards so, whilst we are the UK’s market leader, you will also find our products have been exported to other parts of the world and in particular the Middle East and Far East. With the growth we have experienced in recent years we are looking to add to our external sales team.
Northern England (M62 corridor & North East)
To sell and represent our market leading mechanical and electronic locking system products through the company’s existing account base as well as developing new account prospects within the regional boundary. Delivering sales growth and ensuring all targets are met or exceeded.
- Proven previous sales experience preferably within the architectural ironmongery, locksmith or access control markets delivering year on year growth.
- Strong customer service ethic
- Strong commercial acumen
- Industry knowledge preferable
GAI qualification or MLA qualifications would be preferable.
How to Apply
- In writing to Clint Robertson, Sales Director, Access2, 35 North Tyne Industrial Estate, Longbenton, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 9SZ
- By Calling Clint Robertson on 0191 2150530
- By emailing Clint Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org