The Tigris ePRO mechatronic cylinder combines the security and reliability of mechanical cylinder locks with the flexibility and control of electronic systems. Flexible and forgiving, with intelligence inside, ePRO increases system capability but not at the expense of security.
ePRO mechatronic cylinders can be used like any conventional euro profile cylinder. When used in conjunction with a suitable new or existing mortice lock it allows you to operate the latch and/or deadbolt in the usual way, with keyed access from one side or both.
ePRO has all the benefits of a conventional masterkeyed cylinder but with a number of distinct advantages.
- A higher level of security due to the dual mechanical/electronic credential
- Lost differ keys or masterkeys can be easily deleted without having to change out cylinders and replace other keys on the system
- Authorisations can be easily altered without changing the cylinder or having access to the keys
- Add and delete key permissions via a Mobile Device connected BLE to the key
- Cylinders and keys can be interrogated to trace their usage history
- No batteries required – the cylinder is powered from the key